FINAL MATCH CONFIRMED FOR THIS SATURDAY IN LARBERT.
Published Thursday, 2nd March 2017
It is now less than 48 hours until we kick off our first Larbert show of the year at the Dobbie Hall. With five fantastic matches already announced featuring stars from WWE, TNA & WOS, we can now reveal the sixth and final match that will see two of Scotland's very best go head to head in singles competition.
The only man that can claim to have held the PBW Triple Crown(PBW Champion, PBW Tag Team Champion & King Of Cruisers Winner), Liam Thomson will be in action as he takes on another former PBW Tag Team Champion & King Of Cruisers winner in the form of Stevie Xavier.
Anyone who knows anything about British Wrestling will know just how much potential we have for an absolute superb match with these two. A real shout for Match Of The Night.
Time for rundown of all six matches:
- PBW Championship Match - BT Gunn(C) vs Wolfgang vs Jack Jester
- PBW Tag Team Title Match - Lou King Sharp & Krieger's Open challenge to the PBW Academy.
- Grado vs Sha Samuels
- Nixon Newell & Lucy Cole vs Kay Lee Ray & Kasey Owens
- Kenny Williams vs Dylan Angel
- Liam Thomson vs Stevie Xavier
General tickets are still available at www.ringsideworld.co.uk and fans will also be able to pay at the doors when they open at 7.00pm on the night. The show will start at 7.30pm.